Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/qrvimik/

Monday, September 27, 2004

Toe rings and grits

This little piggy went to hell on a toe ring...

Yesterday, I commented that I might talk about toe rings in today's post, but somehow that no longer motivates me. For the record, it is true that I recently saw a nice looking woman wearing toe rings. That particular visual started a whole trend of toe-ring thoughts on my part. I'm under control now, but I will go on record by saying I think toe rings look really great on some people.

Beyond that, I'm eating grits and eggs right now as a late night snack. Toe rings aren't suitable dinner conversation.

And what about my purposeful living today? I didn't do as well as I intended. In fact, I didn't do anything purposeful at all. I just drove my dull, reactionary ass to work, and spoke deeply resonated "good mornings" to the other denizens of my high rise office building. Two or three of them were able to utter even deeper and more resonant "good mornings" in return. It pissed me off in a way. My simple, purposeful act of speaking a well-resonated good morning somehow turned into a competition. Heh-heh-heh.

So be it. I'll return again to my choice of purposeful living tomorrow. At least I didn't flip anybody off on the drive to work, and I maintained a certain consciousness all day of needing to do the right thing in all my dealings with others.

G'night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home